Copyright © Riverwalk Homeowners' Association, Inc.. All rights reserved.

PET REGISTRATION:​  All pet owners are required to register their new or existing pets with the Riverwalk HOA by filling out the pet registration form below.  A photo of your pet and copy of the health certificate from a veterinarian must also be provided.  Note that the following breeds or any mix of these breeds are prohibited in Riverwalk: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, Chow Chows, Great Danes, Boxers, German Shepherds and Alaskan Malamutes.  

KAYAK/CANOE STORAGE RACK:  If you have a Kayak, Canoe, or Paddleboard, and are interested in using the Kayak/Canoe Storage Rack, you will need to contact the Riverwalk Office to be put on the waiting list. When turning in your Kayak/Canoe Storage Agreement you will also need to bring in a check or money order for $50.00 made payable to Riverwalk HOA.

​​POOL RESERVATIONS:​  In order to use the pool for parties such as kids birthday parties, the Pool Reservation form needs to be completed and turned in with the understanding that $100 will be charged to your account if the pool area is not clean and/or damages/debris were left behind by the party. Please note this does not grant exclusive use of the pool.

BOAT RAMP AGREEMENT:​  The Boat Ramp key requires the Boat Ramp Application to be completed and $100.00  deposit in a check or money order made out to Riverwalk HOA. In order to get your deposit back the Boat Ramp key has to be returned to the Riverwalk office.

RELEASE OF LIABILITY:  ​​In order to use any equipment owned by Riverwalk HOA a Release of Liability Form must be completed and turned into the office.

BOAT STORAGE:   If you have a boat or jet ski and are interested in storing it in the Boat Storage Area at Riverwalk, you will need to contact the Riverwalk Office to be put on a waiting list.  When turning in your Boat Storage Application we will need the Boat Storage Fee of $160.00 by check or money order made out to Riverwalk HOA, a $35.00 check or money order for the Key Fob to open the Boat Storage gate, and copy of your Vessel Registration and Trailer Registration (copies can be made at the office.) 

AUTHORIZATION TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC NOTICES:  This form provides written permission for the HOA to correspond with residents via email. 

VEHICLE DECAL:  When getting a decal for a new vehicle you will need to complete this form and bring in your car registration so that the office can make a copy to have on file.